martes, 6 de mayo de 2008

A short history of blogging

Artículo escrito por Duncan Reley en 2005
Artículo en Inglés

Introducción

Despite having far too many other things to do this year, I promised myself I would try to put down a book and slowly but surely its coming together. No title yet, but it will be a blogging guide of sorts.

I’m not going to post every part of the process here, although if your interested or even better a publisher, please don’t hesitate in contacting me.

What I need some guideance on is the history of blogging. What follows is the first draft of Chapter 3: A Short History of Blogging. My writing style is to write to the end without editing, then go back and add and amend with the reflection of time and space, and this hasn’t had that treatment yet, and will probably be expanded and totally changed before going to press, but for those interested in the subject please enjoy, and for those who may know more of the history than please, please dont hesitate in correcting any errors in the comments of this post

No hay comentarios: